3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Beer/Food Concessions: Starting at 3pm, there’s something tasty for everyone to enjoy
- Various Food Trucks and other vendors will have a selection of food items.
- Carbondale Main Street will offer a selection of beer and wine
- Halloween merchandise available for purchase
- Free art activities for all ages
- Play bags for free – sponsored by Carbondale Young Professionals
Don’t miss the FREE live music on Washington Street from 3–11pm
- 3-4 pm: Farmer Jason
- 4:30-5:30 pm: Lucas Feather and The Underclassmen
- 6-7 pm: Tawl Paul
- 7:30-9 pm: Woodbox Gang
- 9:30-11 pm: Los Straitjackets
Emmy Award-winning Jason Ringenberg returns to Carbondale as Farmer Jason, educating and entertaining children about farm life and the wonders of nature.
“LFATUC” is a Carbondale based funk band that’s always getting the crowd moving, playing everything from classic hits to today’s underground funk. You won’t find live music like this anywhere else in Southern Illinois!
Carbondale’s very own blues legend. Slappin’ Henry Blue has been the most consistent live act in Southern Illinois since 1989.
From the village of Makanda in a little hollow called Vulture Valley comes a “caustic acoustic cacophony”. The Woodbox Gang skillfully combines the American roots music styles of bluegrass, delta blues, folk, and traditional country with the aggressive delivery of punk rock to create their own style of music to which they have given the name “Trashcan Americana”.
Clad in their trademark Lucha Libre Mexican wrestling masks and using the music of the Ventures, The Shadows, and with Link Wray and Dick Dale as a jumping off point, the band has taken their unique, high-energy brand of original rock & roll around the world. Viva Los Straitjackets!
Location: Washington Street Music Venue (200 S Washington St)